Join us for this 3rd annual 5K to benefit the Survivorship Fund at Cone Health Cancer Center at ARMC for local cancer survivors in beautiful historic Burlington. This scenic rolling course begins and ends at The Burlington School on Davis St taking participants through old charm of Burlington’s historic district.
Hear from one of our race founders (in the video below), who is also a cancer survivor, about the survivorship fund. By participating in the I Will Survive 5k, you will be raising money to support local people and their survivorship journey.
- $25.00 Online
- $30.00 Race Day
- $35.005K + group training program
Team Training Program
September 6 – October 27
Setting a goal to run a 5K is exciting and challenging. Are you ready to sign-up for the 5K, but aren’t sure where to begin with training? Perhaps you are already running, but would like to improve your overall time. No matter your goal, we believe training with a group is more fun!
We would love to have you join us for this 8-week training program designed to help walkers and runners of all levels and abilities stay motivated and reach their goals by crossing the finish line this fall. Team training begins on Thursday, September 7 and concludes on race morning. Find a friend or family member to join you, or sign up solo—you’ll be sure to meet plenty of new training partners. The deadline to register for the team training program is Friday, August 25th at 11:59 PM.
• $35.00 per individual (includes 5K entry fee)
• 8 week training plan (beginner or intermediate) beginning on Thursday, September 7
• Organized weekly group runs on Tuesday evenings
• Facebook support group for running tips, accountability, and motivation
• Personalized shoe-fitting consultation at Omega Sports in Burlington
• Special discounts on running shoes, gear and accessories from Omega Sports
• I Will Survive 5K T-Shirt
• Finisher’s Medal
• Special Finisher’s Photo
Please register below. Select 5K entry + 8 wk team training on the registration page.
Friday, October 26
2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
1451 University Drive
Saturday, October 27
7 AM – 8 AM
@ The Burlington School
408 West Davis Street
We have team options this year! Grab up a few co workers, family or friends to honor a survivor or run as a team! Largest team will be recognized!
- 7:00am: Race Day Registration Opens/Packet Pick Up
- 8:00am: Registration Closes
- 8:30am: 5K Starts
- 9:30am: Projected awards ceremony (will be adjusted based on last finisher’s time)
First Presbyterian Church
508 West Davis Street
Top 3 in each of the following categories:
- Top 3 M/F Overall
- Top 3 Age Groups (M/F): 10 & Under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34,35-39,40-44,45-49,50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Fastest Survivor
Policies and Refunds
REFUND POLICY: Entries are non-refundable and cannot be transferred from person to person.