- Date: Saturday, November 12, 2016
- Location: Clemmons, NC
- Start Time: 6:00 PM
- Distance: 5K
- Online Registration Closes: Friday, November 11 at 10am
*EVENT HAPPENS RAIN OR SHINE. DRESS ACCORDINGLY!
Join us for a 5K Run/Walk under the lights at Tanglewood Park to benefit the Manna Meals Soup Ministry on Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
Be the first to see the Tanglewood Festival of Lights and support a great cause!
- $30.00 Until October 31
- $35.00 November 1 – Race Day
- $100.00 Until October 31 – Family of Four, $25 to add an additional family member
- $120.00 November 1 – Race Day – Family of Four, $25 to add an additional family member
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
@ Hillsdale United Methodist Church
5018 Us Highway 158
Advance, NC 27006
4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
@ Tanglewood Park Pool Area
4016 Clemmons Rd.
Clemmons, NC 27012
Park closes to vehicle traffic at 5:30 p.m. so come early!
- 4:00 PM – Race day registration opens
- 5:30 PM – Race day registration closes
- 6:00 PM – Race Start
- 7:30 PM – Projected awards ceremony (will be adjusted based on last finisher’s time)
This event will be timed using a bibtag timing chips. The timing chip will be on the back of the run number. This will not need to be turned back in after the race – it is disposable. It will be a chip time start. That means your time will not start until you reach the start timing mat. Make sure your number is clearly visible on the front of your body. Chip Time is the time your chip crossed the start timing mat. The awards for this event are based on Chip Time.
Top 3 in each of the following categories:
- Top 3 M/F Overall
- Top 3 Age Groups
: 1-6, 7-10, 11-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & Above
Info coming soon
Policies and Refunds
REFUND POLICY: Entries are non-refundable and cannot be transferred from person to person.