Rockingham County Sheriff’s Department
Reidsville City Police
Reidsville Parks and Recreation
Citizens Economic Development
- Date: Saturday, April 29, 2017
- Location: Reidsville, NC
- Race Start Time: All Bikes off at 8:00am, 5K Run 8:30am, 5K Walk 8:35am
- Race Distance: 5K Run/Walk, Bike Ride: 24 miles, 43 miles, or 56 miles
- Registration Closes: Thursday, April 27 at 8:30am
Keystone Foods, the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office, and the City of Reidsville Police Department are partnering to sponsor the fifth annual Keystone Cops Cares event on Saturday, April 29, 2017. This special event will provide financial support to Hospice of Rockingham County, Help, Inc. of Rockingham County, Special Olympics of Rockingham County, Crime Stoppers of Rockingham County, and the Fine Arts Festival Association. These caring and life-altering charities in Rockingham County need your donations to help achieve our goal. Any gift will go far to ensure that the Hospice, Help Inc. & Special Olympics of Rockingham County will be able to continue to offer their much needed services in our community.
Our 5K is certified by the US Track and Field. Run or walk around picturesque Reidsville lake. Course is completely paved, so strollers are welcome. Cross the finish line running, walking, or riding and receive our limited edition event medal.
Great munchies at the rest stops for the bike rides. “Sag wagon” support along the way for the bikers. Pre-ride mechanical support by cycles de ORO bike shop technicians. All courses are fully marked.
Lunch may be purchased from the Rockingham County High School Band Boosters.
We will also have lots of things for the kids to do.
- Bounce Houses
- $10.00 charge to enter Kid Zone
There will be a raffle with fabulous prizes, including Yeti Coolers and various electronics. Raffle tickets are available for purchase before and during our event. Contact Cheryl Cook with Keystone Foods at (336) 342-6601 to purchase tickets.
Make all checks payable to Citizens Economic Development
All proceeds directly benefit Rockingham County charities
SAG for the bike courses ends at 2:00pm
Entry Fees5K Run
- $20.00 1/1- 4/27
- $25.00 at Packet pick up and on Race Day
- $15.00 1/1- 4/27
- $20.00 at Packet pick up and on Race Day
- $25.00 1/1- 4/27
- $30.00 at Packet pick up and on Race Day
Saturday, April 29
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
@ Lake Reidsville
630 Water Works Road
- 7-8:00 AM Registration/Packet Pick Up
- 8:15 AM Bike Ride Start
- 8:30 AM 5K Start
- 9:30 AM 5K Awards Ceremony (will be adjusted based on last finisher’s time)
Top 3 in each of the following categories (5K ONLY):
- Top 3 M/F Overall
- Top 3 M/F Masters Overall
- Top 3 Age Groups (M/F):0-9, 10-19, 20-39, 40-59, 60+
Policies and Refunds
REFUND POLICY: Entries are non-refundable and cannot be transferred from person to person. No rain date.