Childress Vineyards RCR ECR 5K
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2017
- Location: Childress Vineyards, Lexington, NC
- Race Start Time: 5:00 PM
- Race Distance: 5K
- Online Registration Closes: Thursday, September 14 at 9:00 a.m. (on site registration will be available)
Join us for the 3rd Annual Childress Vineyards RCR ECR 5K presented by Performance Spring Inc. Run or walk through the vines of Childress Vineyards at this unique sunset race.
Proceeds from this event will benefit The Childress Institute for Pediatric Trauma. The institute focused on discovering and sharing the best ways to prevent severe injuries in children, which is the number one killer of kids. With your support, they are able to fund research and educational programs to help Save Injured Kids! Visit SaveInjuredKids.org to learn more.
All registered racers and supporters will receive a free race t-shirt and be able to celebrate post-race with a private Grape Stomp as part of Childress Vineyards Harvest Weekend. Stay and relax after the race with live music in the Grand Pavilion. Wine and beer service will be available.
- $35.00 Race and Stomp – includes race bib, t-shirt, goody bag, post-race grape stomp
- $20.00 Stomp and Support – includes free gift, goody bag, post-race grape stomp
Saturday, August 12
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
@ Childress Vineyards
1000 Childress Vineyards Rd
Lexington, NC 27295
- 3:00pm: Race Day Registration Opens/Packet Pick Up
- 4:30pm: Registration Closes
- 5:00pm: 5K Starts
- 6:30pm: Projected awards ceremony (will be adjusted based on last finisher’s time)
- 6:45pm: Grape stomp
Parking will be available at Childress Winery
Top 3 in each of the following categories:
- Top 3 M/F Overall
- Top 3 M/F 1-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Policies and Refunds
REFUND POLICY: Entries are non-refundable and cannot be transferred from person to person.