- Date: Saturday, May 6, 2017
- Location: South Fork Community Center – 4403 Country Club Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27104
- Race Start Time: 2:00 PM
- Race Distance: 5K
- Online Registration Closes: Friday, May 4 at 9am
Capturing Hopes Photography Inc. is happy to announce our 2nd annual 5k, “Capturing Hopes Run”, in Winston Salem, NC. Capturing Hopes is a non profit organization that serves NICU families nationwide with the gift of professional HOPE photography. Capturing Hopes serves over 1000 families each year in Winston Salem, Indianapolis, and Connecticut. Capturing Hopes was founded in Winston Salem and locally benefits The Ronald McDonald House, Brenner Children’s Hospital, and Forsyth Medical Center with the gift of HOPE Photography.
Plan to join us on May 6th, before all of your Mother’s Day plans, and get a great run in to start your day! We encourage medical staff, previous NICU families, our fans, friends, family, and anyone in our community with the love for children and/or running to join us running for a great cause! Men, women, and children are all welcome and encouraged to participate in this event. Local community businesses and vendors will also be a part of this special event with opportunities for you to do some Mother’s Day shopping before or after the race or get a bite to eat from one of our food vendors.
Get ready to RUN for NICU HOPE! VISIT US ONLINE!
- $20 February 23rd – February 29th
- $25 March 1st – March 31st
- $30 April 1 – May 4 at 9am (close of online reg)
- $35 Race Day
**Shirts not guaranteed after May 1**
- $10 Online
- $12 Race Day
- $25 February 23rd – Race Day
Saturday, May 6
12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
@ South Fork Community Center
4403 Country Club Rd
Winston-Salem, NC 27104
- 12:30pm: Race Day Registration Opens/Packet Pick Up
- 1:30pm: Registration Closes
- 1:45pm: The Hope’s Kid Dash Start
- 2:00pm: 5K Starts
- 3:00pm: Projected awards ceremony (will be adjusted based on last finisher’s time)
There will be parking provided at South Fork Community Center and South Fork Elementary School.
Top 3 in each of the following categories:
- Top 3 M/F Overall
- Top 3 M/F Masters Overall
- Top 3 Age Groups (M/F): 0-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Policies and Refunds
REFUND POLICY: Entries are non-refundable and cannot be transferred from person to person.