- Date: Saturday, February 10, 2018
- Location: Creekside Park | Archdale, NC
- Race Start Time: 11:00 AM
- Race Distance: 5K Run/Walk
- Registration Closes: Friday, February 9 at 9am
Get Licensed to RUN!! By running the 5K4APAIR, you are helping raise money for the Randolph County Community. We are raising funds for less fortunate kids who are in need of a new pair of shoes. We want the youth of our community to have good shoes so they can run, play and be healthy!!
- $30.00 Packet pick up and Race Day
- $15.00 Kids 6-12 years old – ONLINE
- $20.00 Kids 6-12 years old – Packet pick up and race day
Friday, February 9
@ Omega Sports
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
209 Eastchester Dr.
High Point, NC
Saturday, February 10
9:45 AM – 10:45 AM
@ Creekside Park
214 Park Dr.
Archdale, NC 27263
- 9:45 AM: Race Day Registration Opens/Packet Pick Up
- 10:45 AM: Registration Closes
- 11:00 AM: 5K Starts
- 12:00 PM: Projected awards ceremony (will be adjusted based on last finisher’s time)
Info coming soon
This event will be timed using a bibtag timing chips. The timing chip will be on the back of the run number. Please make sure your number is clearly visible on the front of your body. This will not need to be turned back in after the race – it is disposable. It will be a chip time start. That means your time will not start until you reach the start timing mat. Make sure your number is clearly visible on the front of your body. Gun Time is the time the gun/horn started the event. Chip Time is the time your chip crossed the start timing mat. The awards for this event are based on Chip Time.
Top 3 in each of the following categories:
- Top 3 M/F Adults
- Top 3 M/F kids 6-12
Policies and Refunds
REFUND POLICY: Entries are non-refundable and cannot be transferred from person to person.